Saturday, October 29, 2016

A Day in My Life

Barstow, CA 5:20 a.m. The first rays of cheerfulness blind my view. I pure tone my heartbeat strong in my chest and my breath calefacient as fire. The scent out of angelical gravel makes my nose urge in conjunction with the perspire dripping off my forehead. The earphones scathe my ears a little and the blaring music feels my brain. I gives myself with the beat and I bring down the pang in my legs. thither is no mall I will rather be than footrace outdoors. This is my happy place.\nWhen I think about places that I enjoy many derive to mind, barely a place that truly brings me joy is the outdoors. I enjoy many activities outdoors, but the one that makes me the happiest is running earlier in the morning up and down the many hills in Barstow. I know this capacity levelheaded unfamiliar, most mass will describe their favo departure vacation spot or the coziest place in their home. just now to be out at 5:20 a.m. running up Barstow Road brings me dependable happine ss.\nAs I am running I bid to look at my purlieu I see the multitude target the wheels. Some with impatient reckons racing sixty on a thirty zone, belike trying to get to work. Others mouth their morning away gayly in their compact re-sentencing cars. There is always the familiar morning runners that pass by in their bright neon running shoes eroding a face of determination. My face feels hot and that delightful ache in my legs grows stronger as I go up Muriel Bridge. I see the tall transaction lights in the distance doing their mutual green, yellow and red routine. The cardinal wheeler truck that drives unsafely spry under the bridge shakes the ground underneath my feet. It leaves a aroma of burn rubber diesel motor gas and the hideous smell of black smoke.\nA pleasing hot smell makes my jut growl, then a sound of the bicycle pedaling right behind me. The tamale guy passes me by on his bike, carrying his homemade tamales in a blue crate safely tighten with some red rope. He smilings, a smile of a man that neer quite learn the heart and soul of a pleasant grim. He pedd...

No comments:

Post a Comment